Customer Services, Calls Handling,
- Brief description of the job:
ü Timely preparation of rates and quotes for customers and overseas agents.
ü Collaborate and build relationships with customers to strengthen service competitiveness
ü Communicate timely correspondence back to customers, track and resolving any issues regarding product.
- Timings: 9 hours shift
- Requirements (Education): O-Level / A-Level / Intermediate / Bachelors
- No. of Vacancies: 30+
- Skills & Abilities: Individual having the Ability to read, writes, and speaks English fluently with good American or Neutral accent “ONLY”.
- Ability to work in a blended operations and customer development role
- Self-motivated, assertive, and respond to brand metrics.
- Manages complex transactional or emotional customer situations promptly and professionally.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment with rapidly changing priorities
- Contributes to building a positive team spirit and puts success of team above their own interests.
- If you are self-driven and entrepreneurial with the desire to grow both personally and professionally, then you can be an integral part of our continued expansion.
- Perks: Medical Insurance, Permanent Employment Status, PF & Overtime provided, Internal Job Posting, Annual Leaves, Leaves Encashment, Referral Bonus
- Salary: upto Rs. 45,000/-
- Transport: Conveyance will be provided.
- Job Location: Karachi / Lahore / Islamabad