An international nonprofit organization that works with people around the world to empower the disadvantaged, increase economic opportunity, and sustain natural resources seeks applications for the position of Female Executive Assistant.
- Bachelor or Master Degree with 2-3 years of experience in the same field.
- Must be familiar with the accepted practices involved in Executive Assistant role, greeting and providing assistance to visitors as well as other receptionist duties.
- Ability to work in a multicultural context as a flexible and respectful team player.
- Familiarity with office procedures and accuracy with filing.
- Demonstrated customer service and reception skills.
- Must be computer literate with good skills in MS Office, Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Maintain monthly calendar of Chief of Party, arrange and confirm appointments for COP.
- Prepare and manage correspondence, reports and documents.
- Update news clipping in the file and email scanned copies to the management.
- Take and distribute minutes of meetings and maintain meeting calendar.
- Handle incoming mail, other material and keep record.
- Answers telephone calls, screens and refers calls accordingly.
- Provides administrative support, including greets visitors and presents a positive image of organization; answers routine questions and provides a variety of information as required.
- Can operate copier, scanner, telephone exchange, etc.
Note: Individuals can apply using Brightspyre or send their resumes directly to email@example.com clearly mentioning the position title in the subject line of the email.
We are an equal opportunity employer; only individuals who are shortlisted will be contacted for an interview.