Position Title: Districts Coordinator
Job Location: SDF Field Offices (Attock & Abbottabad)
Position Report to: National Program Manager
Positions reporting to: Field Coordinators
Salary Range: Scale 7, Benefits (PF, Life/Health Insurance, OPD)
The district coordinator has the overall responsibility for field implementation of the project activities in the project districts under the supervision of National Program Manager. The incumbent of this position will be required to work in close collaboration with the other technical teams, research monitoring and evaluation, administration & finance. S/he will lead the districts teams and will provide technical backstopping, administration support, government liaison at the districts levels.
- Provide leadership to district teams for implementation of Program/Project.
- Ensures that the overall district plans for programmatic activities are implemented as per agreed timelines with expected quality.
- Coordinate in monitoring of performance against approved programs/LFAs and suggest changes to the manager for timely decision making.
- Ensure monthly/quarterly/bi-annually review and planning meetings of the district staff and prepare periodic work plan against LFA and ensure monitoring against the set indicators at district levels.
- Build linkages with donors and government line department at district level.
The district coordinator will be leading the district teams and will be a face of SDF at district level. While working with different line departments, the district coordinator will be equipped / trained in various disciplines e.g. finance, operation, HR and liaison with government agencies on need basis. SDF strongly believes in staff’s professional development and capacity building. The district coordinator may also get an opportunity to participate in various local and international trainings / conferences.
- Integrity at Work: Representing integrity in the workplace shows reliability, commitment toward work in an organisation.
- Respect: Respect the laws, staff and beneficiaries. Respect the diversity in terms of gender and different ethnic groups working in the project
- Teamwork: working closely with other team members, actively participate in team building activities, understand the different capacities of team members and utilize their strengths for problem solving and objective achievements
- Self-initiative: Work independently with minimum supervision and be adequately motivated.
- Reliability. Trustworthy, dependable and perform consistently well, meet deadlines and targets under pressure.
- Communication and interpersonal skills. Excellent communication skills across the team, senior management and other internal and external stakeholders
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
- Master degree from a reputable and recognized university in social sciences or other relevant subjects including social sciences, governance, public policy, etc.
- At least five years of experience at managerial position/ leading a big team
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- High level of commitment and motivation
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and extended hours to meet the deadlines
- Strong Interpersonal skill
- Good communication and analytical writing skills
- Networking and stakeholder management
- Familiarity with the local conditions and social norms
Sungi is an equal opportunity employer. Woman, minorities and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.