We are looking for iOS developers responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Main focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. iOS Developers will be working alongside other developers and engineers working on different layers of infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Applicants should have extensive experience with XCode and Swift.
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Proficient with Objective-C or Swift and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with continuous integration