Qualification: Nursing Diploma / BSc Nursing
Experience: 01 to 03 years of Post Qualification Experience
Placement: POL Hospital, Khaur
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Issuing of book or file to entitled patients after working hours and days off and recording in OPD register.
- Receiving of Patient in Emergency, Labor Room and OPD/Nursing Station.
- Informing Duty Doctors.
- She will take Vitals and other required measures like I/V line, ECG, Ambu Bag, Cardiac Monitor as may be required before arrival of duty doctor.
- Assist in managing all emergencies like Road Traffic Accidents, Cardiac, Pediatrics and Gynecology/Obstetrics.
- Carrying out orders of Doctor/Consultant.
- Carry out orders of doctor for OPD patients - Nebulization, Catheterization, N/G Tube, ASD, Stitching and I/V infusion etc.
- Monitoring of retained patients in emergency.
- Periodical vital recording and care/documentation of admitted patients (Medications, intake-output chart, carry out investigation as ordered, bedding, nursing care etc.)
- Informing duty doctor if there is any change/deterioration in condition regarding admitted patients.
- Carry out orders of doctor for patients - ECG, Nebulization, BSR, Catheterization, N/G Tube, ASD, and I/V infusion etc.
- Monitoring of labor room patients.
- Pre and Post Operation Nursing Care.
- Preparation of Bills of private discharged patients.
- Any related duty assigned by Hospital Administrator.