An international nonprofit organization that works with people around the world to empower the disadvantaged, increase economic opportunity, and sustain natural resources seeks applications for the position of Security Officer.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree and having 3 to 5 years of experience in security or investigative work with a military or private security agency is required.
- Ex-Army personnel will be preferred.
- Have ability to maintain contacts with officials of various police and intelligence agencies.
- Ability to exercise initiative and resourcefulness in obtaining information or evidence.
- Ability to draft reports in English.
- Good communication skills in English, Urdu and local language (Sindhi)
- Proficiency with computer and other standard office and security equipment.
- Responsible for serving Project by providing safety against any law violator and determining any sort of disturbance in Hyderabad Office that will incur loses to the organization.
- Monitor visitors in Hyderabad Office very closely and provide assistance to the staff for their traveling in the field, within the city and outstation as well.
- Maintain and monitor in house security systems like cameras, fire alarm, CCTV or any other security related devices.
- Regularly update via email and SMS to employees regarding situation of city and province so that they can plan their meetings and field visits accordingly.
- Writing daily reports to the Chief Security Manager regarding the activities and any disturbance occurring during the duty in Hyderabad Office/field.
- Provides updates in case of unusual circumstances, like entry of unauthorized individual or property damages.
- Keep track of the vehicles which are gone out station.
- The Security Officer makes sure his access to cell and telephones, email, and may use personal contact to quickly disseminate information requiring immediate communication and track the whereabouts of personnel.
Note: Individuals can apply using Brightspyre or send their resumes directly to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly mentioning the position title in the subject line of the email.
We are an equal opportunity employer; only individuals who are shortlisted will be contacted for an interview.