The Monitoring and Evaluation Officer for this position will work under direct supervision of M&E Manager and will be responsible for data analysis, validation and reporting.
- Conduct regular monitoring visits to project sites. Provide recommendations to the staff for effective implementation of activities to the project objectives
- Regular follow-up and report on the compliance status of monitoring visit recommendations for quality assurance and effective
- To coordinate quarterly data collection and analysis of findings & sharing progress report to the project and relevant Core management team
- With the support of MIS officer, supervise and maintain a databank (a hub of information, MIS) with updated cumulative data about the Projects activities, updated progress and other relevant information periodically collected
- Assist in developing, review and compile weekly, monthly, bi-annual report, data summaries, as per donor’s requirement
- With MER core office team technical guideline, prepare, support and participate in conducting Baseline surveys/end line, assessments/studies and Project Evaluation (both internal and external)
- Responsible for training and supervision of survey teams required for evaluating program effects and impact
- To prepare and review detailed implementations plans, work break down as per project’s requirement
- Assist Project Manager in designing M & E formats.
- Coordinate and assist the Senior Accountability and Learning Officer for documentation of project learnings period ally (as and when required)
- Coordinate and assist the Senior Accountability and Learning Officer in compilation and consolidation of ‘accountability to beneficiaries’ analysis report (as and when required)
- Assist the Project Manager to assist in developing Power Point presentations for donors and other stakeholders as and when required
- Develop and share a detailed M&E report on monthly basis with Core MER section and Project Manager/Director
Desired Education, Skills and Qualifications:
- 16 years’ education from an HEC recognized university preferably in business operations management, social/development studies or in Information Management
- Good oral and written communication skills in English.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in monitoring and evaluation with National / International NGOs.
Command on MS Office