Background: The position is for an international development project working to deliver social infrastructure across Pakistan.
Position Summary: This position is mainly responsible for assistance in Architecture & Structural layouts, in development of standardized drawings, site-wise customization of layouts, in development of construction drawings, support in customization of structural drawings as per site requirements/conditions and engage in incorporating any amendments or alterations in existing architecture or structural drawings where necessary.
Reporting and Supervision: Sr. Structural Engineer & Sr. Architect
Specific duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Layouts and standardized drawings:
- Develop complete set of construction drawings.
- Develop sets of standardized designs.
- Engage in incorporating any amendments or alterations in existing architecture or structural drawings where necessary.
- Support in customization of structural drawings as per site requirements/conditions.
- Assist the architecture team in developing a complete set of drawings.
- To complete sets of drawings from conceptual phase to construction drawing as per site.
- To assist in managing the printing and distribution and updating the database for the complete drawing set.
Minimum Qualification and Experience required:
- Practical knowledge of construction/structure drawings.
- A Diploma in related studies
- Written and spoken English as well as local language(s);
- Excellent knowledge of AutoCAD & office. Those with additional knowledge of 3D&structural design softwares will be preferred.
- IT Literacy: Excellent knowledge of Excel, able to use M’soft Word, Powerpoint;