Mind Map Communications is a leading digital one-stop shop with talented employees connecting, informing and creating inspiring communications. We recalibrate brands to broaden awareness, reframe global positions and re-connect with core customers. Our business is to help you form lasting relationships that generate big numbers. For further details, please visit: http://mmc.net.pk
Scope of Work
This is a unique opportunity for a project manager to directly enhance the lives of millions, by supporting and strengthening the Civil Society Network of Karachi. Key responsibilities are:
- Develop online and offline content with short-term and long-term targets for the network ensuring that all communication is compliant and consistent with our overall values and communications objectives
- Create new and engaging landing pages and sections on the website, continually working to optimize existing content (onsite and offsite), increasing visits, presence, and maximizing ROI
- Define a strategy and process for regular reporting using web analytics to help improve, monitor usage and identify user trends on the website
- Developing content for instance websites content, brochures, blogs, newsletters, banners, etc.
- Run campaigns, workshops and networking events for the network
- Liaise with CSOs within and outside Karachi for collaboration, expansion and learning
- Maintain close coordination with CSOs to gather feedback and suggestions to include within the learning of the ongoing project
- Experience of line management and an ability to help and develop team members
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor
Qualifications and skills:
- University degree in relevant field. Master’s degree preferred.
- Proven experience of conceptual creative thinking and writing.
- Ability to produce concise and informative material
- Ability to work on own initiative and to be proactive
- Good persuading and influencing skills
- Strong computer skills (MS Office suite) required.
- English language fluency required. knowledge of regional languages highly preferred
How to apply:
Email your resume and preferably a cover letter to email@example.com by 15th July, 2017. In case of questions, feel free to email at firstname.lastname@example.org