Background, Objectives and Tasks to be performed:
Center for Communication Programs Pakistan excels in the fields of social and behavior change communication, advocacy and community mobilization and works to address social and cultural issues while adopting multi-channel holistic approaches to adequately address diversities. We focus on the creation of tailor-made interventions that range from using interpersonal, group and community-based channels of communication to strategically employing traditional, modern and mainstream media vehicles to reach a large and diverse group of people.
Pakistan is off-track to achieve the health Millennium Development Goals (MDGs). DFID Pakistan (DFID-P) therefore is focusing on reproductive, maternal, new-born and child health (RMNCH) including nutrition to support effective implementation of health sector strategies that will lead to achievement of the health MDGs. DFID-P has recently signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with the Government of Pakistan on Provincial Health and Nutrition Program (PHNP) to achieve RMNCH and nutrition results in Punjab and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa provinces over four years (2013 to 2017).
Specific Scope of Work
- Development of brand guidelines, brand templates and all branded materials in lines with the guidelines for various projects of CCPP
- Create static and motions art designs for multiple mediums from time to time
- Support and lead the design process of reports and presentation for print, electronic and digital media
- Layout and design information and communications materials (banners, posters, booklets, leaflets, books. Calendars, bulletin, flyers, cards)
- Design templates for publication and products in close consultation of project staff
- Maintain templates (Word, Power point etc.) and give technical support for the use of them.
- Improve and edit art works, photos, charts and other graphic elements.
- Lay-out and design presentations
- Create animations in Power point and/or Flash for illustrative purposes such as animations of maps and more advanced solutions.
- Deliver creative graphic and technical solution for use of new media.
- Developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of costs and time.
- Other tasks as assigned by the Executive Director or the Representative of the Center.
- Young energetic individuals with diplomas, certificate and degrees in graphic design
- A passion for designing and a talent for delivery
- Given the entry level position, prior experience will be preferred but not mandatory
- Knowledge of working in multiple software for graphic and animations