Reporting to Senior Manager Programs, Coordinator Community Investment Fund (CIF) is a key position to ensure project deliverables. Based at Quetta Head Office, supervises implementation of the projects related to provision of financial services, in alignment with stakeholder’s and Organization’s strategies and also provides planning and technical backstopping to the implementation teams at District offices, through continuous communication & frequent visits.
Coordinator CIF provides the basis for the expansion of financial services under livelihood component by identifying opportunities and also plays a key role in ensuring effective implementation and supervision of all existing projects under overall umbrella of HIDL. Also, provides input in overall Financial services projects of the organization.
Coordinator CIF mustensure:
S t r a t e g i c i n p u t :
- Assist Senior Manager Programs in strategic planning by providing input and feedback.
- Facilitate to develop concept notes and proposals and submit to Sr. Manager Programme.
P r o g r a m m e M a n a g e m e n t :
- Assesses project performance to identify success and incorporates best practices into project activities.
- Implementation of strategic plans in alignment of organization’s vision & mission.
- Support to team in development of project implementation strategies.
- Timely and accurate reporting to both internal and external entities.
T e a m M a n a g e m e n t :
- Setup processes and assign responsibilities to team members accordingly.
- Train, Coach and develop team to achieve the department’s objectives to assist Organization’s goals.
- Development of material, guide book (manual) and formats for the CIF & other financial services component.
- Ensure transparent transfer of funds to the community institutions and its record keeping.
- Ensure proper appraisal system.
- Develop proper and systemic database of financial services and ensure its effective and efficient implementation.
- Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly Project Reviews at head office level and in the districts.
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting to Sr. Manager & management.
- Ensure timely and accurate submission of reports / documents to Finance to ensure timely releases.
- Provide feedback to Sr. Manager Programme on ongoing projects as well as facilitation in new funding opportunities.
- Design project activities and allocate resources accordingly.
- Strong liaison through regular interactions with District Coordinators to ensure alignment of activities at all levels.
- Regular facilitation to District Coordinator in interactions with District Administration to ensure smooth implementation of programs.
- Regular interaction and progress sharing with concerned Govt. and non-Govt. entities.
- Ensure close coordination with Project Managers and Coordinators to ensure quality aspects of the financial services components in the Programme and projects.
- Coordinate with HR and Admin for programme related hiring, training, other HR decisions, logistics and procurement needs of the programme.
- Ensure on job trainings, Coaching & developing programme teams based in HO as well as District offices.
- Monitoring the utilization, pace and quality of districts programs and share reports with management.
- Ensure that all activities are inclusive and measures are taken for all cross-cutting themes during the implementation of the projects.
- Technical support to the districts for data collection, management, analysis and reporting and consolidation of reports for submission to SM HIDL on monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- Collect and compile success stories under financial services component.
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs):
- Programme Deliverables.
- Spending rate according to planned Budget.
- Timely and successful completion of projects.
- Timely and accurate Internal and External Reporting.
- Capacity building of HO & District Programme implementation teams.
Coordinator CIF, will exercise his/her authority in the selection, advancements and/or human resource decisions as envisaged in company policies and relevant procedure manuals. The financial authority will also be governed by financial policies, rules & regulations.
Internal and External Interactions:
D i s t r i c t C o o r d i n a t o r s: Close coordination with District Coordinators for uniformity of implementation strategy and approach. Also, orchestrate project’s resources and logistics needs.
Livelihood T e a m: to coordinate input of Loan / Branch Officers, to ensure Loaning of Community members.
HID T e a m: to coordinate the Social Mobilization Related Business plan especially social appraisals.
M a n a g e r F i n a n c e & A c c o u n t s: To ensure project budgeting is accurate and caters to all
program needs and in line with donor’s specification.
H R & A d m i n M a n a g e r : to cater to hiring, appraisal and other HR related decision. Also, coordinate for Programme Procurement and logistics needs.
Go v t . O f f i c i a l s / o t h e r e n t i t i e s : Strong liaison with Govt. departments, District Administration, Donor agencies working in field of financial services etc. for possible alliances and to ensure synchronization and Synergy between these entities implementation plan.
D i r e c t :
- Branch Officers
- Loan Officers
- MIS Assistants
Knowledge & Skills:
- Organization’s Vision, Mission & Goals.
- Related local law, guidelines and standards.
- Knowledge of financial services mechanism
- Leadership and Team Building Skills.
- Strong Negotiation skills.
- Computer Skills.
- People’s Person.
- Positive and optimistic.
- Open to new ideas.
Experience and Education:
- 7 Years of divers working Experience with min 5 years of relevant working Experience.
- ACCA / MCom / MBA Finance / Masters in Economics
Interested candidates must send their CVs on email@example.com by July 19, 2017 before CoB.