The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) in Pakistan is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the following vacancy, based in Peshawar:
- MBBS or MPH diploma or equivalent
- Significant work experience in public health project management or a similar field
- Good understanding of the medical and government circles in Peshawar
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English and Urdu, knowledge of Pashto will be an asset
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills
- Management and people skills
- Very good computer literacy
- To contribute to the design and to oversee the implementation of the ICRC’s public health project work in coordination with the head of project, ICRC management and the health department.
- To analyse the environment identifying key fields requiring attention
- To continually identify and map external stakeholders and to liaise with them on current tasks
- To contribute to the design of context-specific dissemination approaches and to represent the project externally where appropriate
- To report extensively and assure internal and external information flow
- To execute administrative tasks related to the project
Should you fulfill the above-mentioned requirements and be interested for this position, please submit your application and cover letter online.