The Human Resources Analyst will assist the HR team in the implementation of HR policies and management of HR related functions. This position’s incumbent is expected to carry out responsibilities in the functional areas of benefits administration, employee relations, training, performance management, onboarding, recruitment/employment, and labor law compliance.
- Assist the HR Team in fulfilling HR requirements for the company, including coordination of staff recruitment and selection process, developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking applications, shortlisting, interviewing, collecting documentation of selected candidates and preparing offer letters and employment agreements
- Ensure the recruitment process is fair and transparent; complies with policies and procedures; and is executed in a timely, organized, and comprehensive manner
- Coordinate with head hunters, recruitment web portals, and university placement offices to attract the best talent for new positions
- Ensure maintenance of records in both hard and soft form on shared drive, including personnel files, leave records, performance appraisals, staff trainings etc.
- Prepare welcome packs for new hires, and plan orientations for newly recruited employees
- Work with Finance team for employee salary processing, benefit administration and Exit processing
- Assist the HR Team in successfully conducting internal, external and other audits as and when required
- Assist in preparing HR budgets and other documents required for the Board and Audit Committee meetings
- Assist in managing the process for Probationary evaluations, Annual goal setting exercise and Annual Performance Evaluations
- Assist the Head of HR team in preparing for HR Committee meetings
- Assist the HR Team in conducting Job Analysis and review of Job Descriptions to ensure that the tasks done by the staff are aligned with the overall objectives of the organization
- Assist the HR team regarding revisions in employee contracts, coordinating changes with legal counsel, and ensuring that employee contracts and records are properly maintained and updated on a timely basis
- Assist the Company Secretary in board related activities and maintenance of company records
- Any other task as may be required for effective functioning of the team
- 2 to 4 years of relevant experience in Human Resources function; experience of working with reputable Multinational organizations will be given preference
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in human resources management, business administration, or related field; Master’s degree and/or specific certification in HRM would be a plus
- Experience of developing a high performance culture by introduction of relevant interventions would be a plus Knowledge of the Corporate Governance framework and experience of working with regulators will give the candidate a competitive edge
- Strong verbal and written communication required
- Strong MS office knowledge
- Interpersonal skills to form effective working relationships with people at all levels
- Ability to think through HR Challenges of start-up organization and propose effective solutions to strengthen organizational culture required
- Keenness to learn, and the willingness to add value to the organization
Note: Karandaaz is an equal opportunity employer. Women and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.