Assistant Manager Marketing
Shifa International Hospitals Ltd.
End Date: 27 Aug, 2017
to 5 years
Job Type :Full Time
Start Date :27 Jul, 2017
Functional/ Technical Requirements:
- Understanding of the overall Marketing process and related functional areas
- Ability to develop and implement result oriented & target audience specific marketing programs which include but are not limited to; Incorporating Brand Value and Positioning into the campaign theme & designing, content development, promotional and media mix plan, event management, web & social media marketing, media and PR, marketing analytics and campaign evaluation, etc.
- Ability to develop and implement integrated marketing communication programs.
- Understanding and knowledge of the communication and media vehicles, budgeting and cost component of the marketing campaigns (selection, nature, and outreach of the mediums, etc.)
- Develop, establish and maintain marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives.
- Identify target market and conduct marketing activities accordingly for all SIH services.
- Effective management of the marketing, advertising and promotional activities of the organization.
- Manage and coordinate with all marketing, advertising and promotional staff.
- Conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future needs.
- Monitor & analyse customer research, current market trends and competitor information.
- Develop and implement marketing plans and projects for new and existing services & products.
- Monitor, review, and report all marketing activities to management.
- Determine and execute appropriate marketing strategies for the hospital in accordance with the financial and operational targets.
- Devise strategies/plans for improving existing products/services and increasing profitability.
- Liaison with relevant department as and when required.
- Assist business managers to evaluate and develop service line strategies.
- Establishe new business ventures for SIH and ensure their smooth operations.
- Provide timely performance feedback to departmental staff and ensures that feedback given is appropriate and constructive.
- Develop and propose the Marketing Plans for the assigned services and/ or functional areas by collecting and researching; end-user requirements, the profile of the targeted segment, and corporate objectives.
- After execution of the time-specific programs, monitoring and reviewing the performance and campaign ROI.
- Focused working on the assigned KPIs to propose and execute actionable and result oriented programs.
- Close coordination with the vendors and printers to effectively liaise to ensure quality and time efficient availability of the printing deliverables across all mediums, i.e., off-set paper printing, flex & vinyl printing etc.
- The event management planning involves; focusing the targeted audience, proper outreach to ensure desired attendance and participation, design elements, facility management, audio/ visual support, marketing and communication related activities, pre and post-opt activity coordination, liaison with the stakeholders and cross functional teams (in-house and external).
- On-going content development for the assigned service areas for marketing collaterals which include but are not limited to; printing material (flyers and brochures), web publishing, etc.
- Proposing and selecting media vehicles for the promotional campaigns by analyzing the effectiveness and outreach of the selected mediums, along with buying and placement, costing & budgeting, monitoring, and evaluation review.
- To look and research for the potential possibilities to have ventures with different stakeholders to further showcase Shifa’s service lines and to achieve the over-all departmental objectives. (Healthcare industry players, media organizations, NGOs, Education institutes, Professional Associations and Bodies, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Team player
- Ability to work as per KPI’s in defined timelines
- Initiator and implementer who can lead and execute the assigned projects independently.
- Well versed in using I.T and related tools.
- A positive work attitude and friendly nature