The Hashoo Foundation is looking for a dynamic, energetic, creative individual for the post of IT Officer.
- Run daily ICT classes for professionals, youth and YDC boarders.
- Review and develop training manuals & curriculums for various trainings.
- Conduct pre-tests for trainings.
- Conduct post-tests of trainees.
- Maintain attendance records of trainees.
- Overall responsibility of ICT lab (maintenance, installation, security, and safety etc.)
- Develop and share progress reports of trainings.
- Preparation of annual budget.
- Installation, configuration, and maintenance of personal computers.
- Respond to user problems and complaints promptly.
- Investigate user problems, identify their source, determine possible solutions, test and implement solutions.
- Troubleshoot systems and applications to identify and correct malfunction and other operational difficulties.
- Deal with trouble shootings of ICT lab and ROG.
- Virus issues.
Overall responsibility for networking (ROG).
- Overall responsibility for electronic items (multi media, computer etc.)
- Assist ROG staff in using computer applications.
- Any other tasks assigned by the RPM, GOG.
MIS & IT:
- Train and orient new staff in MIS data entry and generate reports.
- MIS installation on server and client side
- MIS data verification of all programs and projects of ROG
- MIS backup on three destinations sources (Server, Backup server, and the internet)
- MIS backup verification
- Beneficiaries profile pictures scanning and uploading on MIS
- Compilation and designing of MIS book (Detailed Reports)
- Summary report of MIS of all ROG programs
- Assist staff in daily ROG activities, MIS data entry, and reporting
- MIS, software/hardware, and networking troubleshooting
- Reporting and assist RPM and MER in MIS data
- Design and maintain MIS backup server
- Year wise summary report of all programs for HF high officials.
Relevant Experience & Qualification:
At least 02 years of professional experience specifically in Networking, Troubleshooting.
Master in Computer Science from recognized University
Candidates with experience in delivering training will be given preference.