VisionX is aggressively growing through multiple product & services engagements with its existing clients and net new contracts. In pursuit of delivering sky rocket growth, we need an IOS developer.
VisionX Innovation and Development team is seeking entry to mid-level IOS Developers, with knowledge and experience in payment gateway integration in mobile apps, Git and Gerrit, UI and UX Experience and Locations and Maps API’s.
Specific job responsibilities to include:
- Design, code, analyze, and test systems for iOS applications.
- Introduce and present the use/nuances newly designed products to clients.
- Handle software updates, patches, and bug fixes.
- Develop applications for time-sensitive projects while considering business/system requirements.
- Communicate with a team of developers, designers, project managers, and other personnel to ship new features.
- Maintain project, drafts, files, codes, and scripts in an organized manner that allows other team members to make edits/suggestions/changes.
- Continually learn new programming languages, operating system updates, and other information that will affect the functions of applications in development.
- Experience with publishing iPhone and/or iPad applications.
- Experience with development in Objective-C, third-party libraries, and APIs.
- Solid knowledge of different iOS frameworks (Core Data, Core Graphics, etc.) and programming tools (Xcode, Git, etc.).
- Excellent ability to develop and understand algorithms.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant fields.
It is the policy of DCUBE not to discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, or veteran status.