Experience: At least 1-2 years of relevant experience
Qualification: Bachelors/ Masters in Biostatistics or any relevant degree
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for development / conduct of analysis framework of institutional Review Board (IRB) approved studies in coordination with principal investigator /co-investigators and sponsor.
- Responsible to assure accuracy and timelines of data for statistical input into reports or decision, statistical tables and data listings, report text, and statistical analyses.
- Assists in the implementation of protocol methodology and statistical analysis plans.
- Responsible for the accuracy and timelines of statistical input into reports or decisions.
- Assists in the development of alternative analysis strategies when changes to planned analysis are needed.
- Responsible for accuracy of statistical tables and data listings, and accuracy of report text.
- Working knowledge of SPSS, STATA, End Note, JPS, Turnitin, Experimental designs, descriptive and inferential statistics.
Working knowledge / awareness of Joint Commission International & ISO standards will be an added advantage.