Primary responsibilities of the GM Exploration are as follows:
- The individual is responsible for the management and oversight of all exploration activities.
- He will be responsible to provide the company with high value commercial reserves, through all the overall exploration process from new initiatives to appraisal, operating with maximum technical efficiency and time / cost effectiveness, according to the strategic guidelines given by the company.
- Farm In & Farm Out, Bidding, identification of new blocks, deep horizon exploration.
- Responsible for planning, implementing, supervising, and monitoring of exploration and other technical studies related to Exploration and Field Development activities in company assets.
- Lead the team for exploration strategy, its execution and evaluation,
- Handle appraisal and budgeting activities associated with the annual company business plan.
- Manage all Government relations, Petroleum Concession Agreements, Production Sharing Agreements, exploration activities including seismic acquisition, HSE and procurement.
- Establish company policies and procedures as required.
- Provide leadership, direction and general management for G&G.
Others as directed by BOD, CEO and DCEO.
Overall Experience: 20 Years
Relevant Experience: 5 Years
Qualification: MSC/MS/BSc (Hons) Geology or Equivalent