- Effectively manage a group of engineers with the goal of meeting the System Plan requirements through design, construction and start-up of new facilities, as well as expansion of existing assets.
- Accountability and ownership of work assigned to the engineering and project management group ensuring management’s goals are met.
- Intimate knowledge of cost control, document control, schedule management, risk management and management of change.
- Provides technical support to operations (troubleshooting, maintenance projects, Process Safety Management, other support as needed).
- Provides technical support and feasibility reviews for commercial development projects, including scope and cost estimates.
- Communicates effectively with other team members (operations, construction, commercial, procurement, contracts, other company managers).
- Ensures complete, accurate, and effective engineering support is in place to execute the work.
- Participates, and in some cases leads, in the ongoing development of company procedures and standards.
- Supports, trains and develops engineering and project management direct reports.
- Responsible for all assigned tasks from CEO.
Overall Experience: 10 Years
Relevant Experience: 3 Years
Qualification: BS Engineering or Equivalent