- Minimum Experience: Minimum 07 years of experience out of which at least 2 years in Oil and Gas field.
- Leading a team of engineers in proper execution of engineering related activities.
- Must take part in Pre bid engineering, Detailed Engineering of and interface with multiple disciplines such as Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Civil & Structural engineering.
- Must be a part of pre-award activities such as preliminary design, preparation of tender drawings and material take-offs, cost estimation of material, plant & preliminaries & collaborate with commercial / procurement in preparation of quotation, material sourcing & vendor development.
- Must get involved in detailed design calculations, preparation of engineering data sheets & specifications, shop fabrication drawings and trouble shooting of design problems resulting from shop and field capabilities.
- Responsible for all assigned tasks from CEO.
Overall Experience: 7 Years
Relevant Experience: 2 Years
Qualification: BS Engineering or Equivalent