- Must get involved in detailed design calculations, preparation of engineering data sheets & specifications, drawings and trouble shooting of design problems.
- Must be apprised of making feasibility reports, TORs and other mandatory documentation.
- Planning, monitoring and coordination of ongoing projects.
- Must have strong knowledge of governmental rules and regulations.
- Maintains project team accomplishments by communicating essential information; coordinating actions; obtaining expert input; reviewing open issues and action items; contributing information to team meetings and reports; escalating project completion impediments.
- Enhances engineering and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishment.
- Prepares engineering reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends; entering data and generating reports and presentations; performing calculations.
Overall Experience: 1 Years
Relevant Experience: 0 Years
Qualification: BS Engineering or Equivalent