The project aims to monitor progress of INL-P (Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs) funded grants in FATA and KPK with a particular focus on monitoring, oversight and reporting. The specific grants are focused on agriculture and infrastructure, implemented by various stakeholders. IOM will use real time monitoring that enables the measuring and monitoring of environmental developments and program progress through tailored data collection tools to provide time-relevant information for decision makers. Specifically, it is undertaken during implementation to provide immediate feedback for real-time decision making and modifications to improve ongoing implementation.
Under the overall supervision of the M & E Manager and direct supervision of Deputy M & E Manager, the Mobile Enumerator will responsible for deliverables outlined in the following sections:
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Conduct regular visits to INL-P project sites identified by management for monitoring of progress on projects in coordination with Monitoring Officers;
- Collect data for effective monitoring of projects using designated monitoring and data collection tools;
- Participate in relevant trainings and workshop for the use of monitoring and data collection tools;
- Manage and fill in monitoring forms/questionnaires either on paper or excel as indicated and ensure correctness and completeness of filled in monitoring forms/questionnaires;
- Upload the monitoring forms or share them with designated staff as required on a regular basis;
- Maintain list of respondents on a daily basis on format provided;
- Submit completed tasks to the designated supervisor and discuss developments on daily basis;
- To liaise with the authorities on ground as required.
- To ensure compliance of the provided guidelines for day to day work routine.
- Recognize and give an account of problems in obtaining data during monitoring activities and other challenges encountered;
- To promptly address issues arising during working time in consultation with respective managers or their delegates.
- To perform any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Political Science, Economics, Social Science or a related field from an accredited academic institution.
- Demonstrable experience with surveys and data collection in the field.
- English - Fluent
- Urdu - Fluent
- Pashto - Adequate