BrightSpyre is urgently looking to fill one position of Assistant Manager HR to be placed at our Islamabad Office.
Candidate must have at least 2 years of relevant experience and BBA or MBA specializing in Human resources.
As the Assistant Manager – Human Resources your role will be divided in to two main functions.
1) You will be responsible for recruitment and other HR services provided by us to customers. I.e. Head hunting, Shortlisitng and other recruitment services.
2) Act as HR generalist to manage internal recruitment, payroll, training and development, attendance management, conflict resolution, employee filing and all related HR operations.
• Talent Acquisition & Training – Proactively sources and screens talent
• General Operations - Partners with the internal managers and staff to perform regular HR activities.
• Performance Standards – Consistently meets established performance standards, including but not limited to product, customer services, profit, profitability and attendance.
• Manage monthly payroll for the employees.
• Manage Head hunting and Shortlisitng activities to provide customers the optimum services.
• Manage HR Operations. Skills & Characteristics: To achieve success at BrightSpyre, candidate will possess the following skills:
• Drives Performance - Holds self and others accountable to a higher standard to achieve results; provides feedback, visibility and recognition to the team.
• Builds Relationships – Develops positive relationships; establishes strong networks; shows respect for different styles and communicates effectively to a wide audience.
• Drives Change - Adapts quickly to changing situations with energy and a positive attitude; coaches others through change.
• Shows Courage – Confident leader, willing to take on challenging assignments; acts in accordance with beliefs; deals with conflict quickly and in a positive manner.
• Microsoft Office specially Microsoft Excel.
• Communication skills
• Must have understanding how to make business calls.
• Customer Services understanding.
This is an urgent position; please don’t wait for last date to apply.
We are equal employment opportunity providers.