Main Responsabilities & Tasks:
· Oversee overall administrative matters of Regional Office and its tertiary offices in the region.
· Close coordination and improve linkage with all stakeholders including government.
· Oversee financial matters and ensure judicious use of resources.
· Effective management of Human, Financial and other Resources of the Regional Office.
· Delegation of task/assignments to staff related to administration and financial affairs.
· Preparation and submission of budget, and submission of financial reports to core office.
· Develop policies and systems for effective management of Regional Office to ensure smooth functioning of systems in place.
· Supervision, guidance and support to all staff for completion of tasks/assignments.
· Ensure implementation of policies and procedures.
. Close coordination and liason with CORE Office.
Required Qualification and Experience:
· Masters in Social Science
· At least 5 years of relevant experience in middle management level
· Well-developed interpersonal and team skills and proven ability to be flexible in demanding situations.
· Experience of management/supervisory responsibilities.
· Result-oriented team player and leader
· Good written and spoken English
· Competent IT skills