USAID/Pakistan recently awarded Louis Berger with a three (3) year Punjab Youth Workforce Development Project (PYWD) to work with at-risk youth in Multan, Lodhran, Muzaffargarh and Bahawalpur to secure gainful employment and play a positive role in their communities. The Program will facilitate employment opportunities for 10,000 youth (including 35% women) will implement the following activities: a) proactive community engagements to mobilize at-risk youth; b) institutional capacity building and re-tooling of over 22 public/private vocational training providers; c) co-opting of prospective potential private sector employers for trainee placement; d) career counseling services; as well as e) providing access to finance for youth entrepreneurs.
We are looking for Field Monitor reporting to M&E Manager and Regional Manager for the enhancing effectiveness of training component.
The Field Monitor’s specific responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provide support to M&E team for the ongoing review of the project, using approved indicators and targets, to measure progress and make recommendations for improvement.
- Ensure steadiness of monitoring and evaluation system and tools.
- Verfication and analysis of collection of performance data from the field.
- Foster the capacity of the Field Community Mobilizers and support them to effectively introduce about the set milestones and their indicators.
- Facilitate regular data collection, conduct analysis of data and prepare reports.
- Support the implementation of baseline and other surveys, such as project reviews, and mid-term and end-of-project reviews.
- Ensure compliance with the requirements of the reporting systems for preparing project reports as per the Donor formats/requirements.
- Prepare for presentation and distribution to stakeholders: data, lessons learned, best practices, and the statistical and qualitative data.
- Formulate variety of documents and analytical reports, e.g. data summaries, workshop reports, etc.
- Support the field staff in the revision of work plans and strategies.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with all members of staff
- Undertake any other duties as may be directed from time to time.
- Graduation, Masters will be preferred.
- 3-5 years of demonstrated and proven track record in working with development sector especially in M&E component.
- Professional reading and writing skills in English and Urdu are required, local languages Punjabi and/or Saraiki, is preferred
- Possess strong analytical and writing skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Candidate’s profiles will be reviewed after 10 days of advertisement posting until an appropriate candidate is found.