Tdh is an International NGO registered in Pakistan. It is has been active in KP and other provinces of the country and secured an MOU with the Government of Pakistan in April 2016. Present and future projects in the region include, among others, Emergency Aid, Child Protection (CP) and Juvenile Justice (JJ). Tdh is working with own funds and is actively seeking the support of international donors.
The JJ PM will be responsible for planning and implementing Tdh programme activities in Pakistan. This includes project identification, project planning and implementation, as well as the identification and liaison with partners and donors in the country. The PM works closely with the Tdh Pakistan Office Manager, closely cooperates with technical Tdh personnel in Switzerland and reports to the Country Representative (CR) who is not permanently based in Pakistan.
- Coordinates and participates in project identification, proposal writing and project implementation.
- Designs and carries out a mapping of potential implementation partners within the Pakistani NGO community.
- . Liaises with partners and donors in programme-related matters on behalf of Tdh.
- Supports external consultants in research on JJ-related issues in Pakistan.
- Prepares and directs a research on Juvenile Justice (JJ) and the traditional justice system in selected areas of Pakistan Contributes to the country strategy for Pakistan of Tdh in line with the existing strategic documents.
- Is responsible for the implementation of policies on security, child protection and fraud prevention in Tdh projects in Pakistan
- Ensures the good reputation of Tdh in the country.
- Is responsible to provide project details for reporting to Ministry of Interior
Education: University degree in relevant field
Language: Excellent oral and writing skills in English and Urdu, Pashto will be an asset
Experiences and aptitudes:
- At least 5 years previous experience in an NGO or governmental or scientific institution with (preferably) a Child Protection or juridical background, ideally in Juvenile Justice
- Candidate should have experience in carrying out needs assessments, other field research
- Candidate should have good proposal and report writing skills in English
- Candidate should have experience in liaising with local NGOs, donors, but also with beneficiaries.
- Experience in humanitarian coordination would be an asset.
- Experience in research as well as field experience would be an asset.
- Experience in project cycle management would be an asset.
- A commitment to excellence; attention to detail
Child Safeguarding Policy:
The candidate should commit to respect Tdh Risk Management Policies including: Child Safeguarding Policy, Safety and Security Policy and Anti-Fraud/Corruption Policy, Whistle Blowing Policy.