Supervisor: Medical Officer
- Complete nursing assessments of patients in OPD
- Assesses critical patients and patients on stretchers and wheelchairs in the waiting area & reports to supervisor whenever required.
- Assesses patient’s environment for safety, cleanliness
- Check proper functioning of equipment.
- Implements appropriate interventions for the delivery of safe care to all patients using knowledge of procedures and protocols.
- Participates actively in the development of unit standards and takes role in closing of audit observations and recommendations.
- Ensures availability of linen, & equipment for next shift as per requirement.
- Monitors clinics systems in place for accuracy and completeness e.g. File checking, lab and X-ray chasings, appointment booking systems, pathways completeness (if any), charging of medical surgical and pharmacy supplies, patient’s assessment time limits and waiting time explanations etc.
- Ensures all reportable cases are communicated to Supervisor verbally and in written if require
- Transport patients to other clinics or IPD whenever required.
- Maintain par levels as assigned by supervisor
- Evaluates the level of patient satisfaction at the end of a shift.
- Evaluate any interventions performed in care of patient.
- Provides timely, comprehensive and complete nursing documentation, which meets nursing quality standards.
- Ensures documentation of incident reports in her/ his shift before leaving the unit and submits one copy to supervisor.
- To be aware of SKMS services and packages.
- Complete handing over and take over
Educational Requirements: Diploma in Nursing
Required Experience: Should have knowledge and 1 year experience in health care