This is entry level position (requires max of 1 year experience or the fresh candidates with internship experience can apply) and candidates wanted to start their career or early in their careers in tech support can apply for this position. This position is based in Islamabad.
- Responds to Tier I support requests via multiple sources such as phone and email. Enters call data into the tracking system. Interacts with clients in a courteous and professional manner.
- Troubleshoots and diagnoses escalated problems by evaluating multiple options using checklists and guides. Seeks technical assistance or escalates problem, when necessary. Implements predetermined software or hardware changes to rectify any issues.
- Documents incident/problem status and resolution in tracking log. Documents solutions to common problems and responses to frequently asked questions.
- Works with basic infrastructure products and basic networking products. Provides maintenance and support for basic client products, peripherals, network and physical moves.
- Configures, installs and troubleshoots PCs, peripheral equipment, and other personal computing devices.
- Keeps him/herself abreast with technologies ( HW & SW) deployed at Islamabad Office
- Issue/Receive cell phones, SecurID tokens, satellite phones and other accessories from pool to staff and update inventory at all times.
- Follows Standard Operating Procedures and demonstrates commitment to achieve SLA goals of the team
- In-depth understanding of information systems technology to include common computer applications, operating systems, hardware, networks, and messaging systems of the types used at WB Islamabad Office
- Strong Hands-on experience in resolving common problems in the area of Computer Hardware, Outlook Email systems, Remote Access and Network communications
- If possible BS degree in Computer Sciences, Engineering, Information Systems Management, or related field or equivalent work experience of Three years.
- Industry certifications like A+, etc. preferred
- Min 1 year experience in a technical environment or in the area of customer support in a technology environment similar to WB Islamabad Office
Communication and Customer Service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English Language
- Superior customer service approach to dealing with people at all levels in an organization