Qualifications: Master’s degree or equivalent qualification recognized by HEC.
- 1 plus years of professional training experience
- Experience of conducting trainings in development sector
- Should have the experience of research / survey data collection & training
- Experience of working with national and/or international NGOs/ CBOs/ CSOs
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Should be able to develop execute trainings in accordance with the laid down criteria and should be develop lesson plan.
- Should be able to travel to any district for conducting the training
- Should be well versed with use of computer especially power point; MS word; MS excel; and other programs
- Should be well versed and use of Android Mobiles.
- Should be able to understand learn and execute adult learning techniques
- Should have the capacity to adapt to the needs of the group
- Can manage bigger groups from diverse background and effectively deliver the training contents to participants
- Ensure the quality of training activities
- Should be able to spare time to conduct quality training
- Understands the importance of polio vaccination and training for quality data
- Should have his/her laptop for use during the session
- Any other assignment delegated in reference to PCM, assigned by the Program Management Unit (PMU)
- Group facilitation skills to conduct quality trainings
Good Communication Skills
- Demonstrated and sufficient experience of writing progress reports and developing work plans, etc.
- Understanding and experience of community development work in Pakistan
- Ability to work under pressures and able to do stress management
- Decision-making skill
- Planning, organizing and reporting skills
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Should be well versed with English, Urdu, & respective local language.
- Should have his/her Laptop or Computer that can be used during the Trainings
REPORTING LINE AND WORK BASE:
Will be reporting to Lead Trainer, National Field Manager