Purpose Of Job:
The Executive Electrical is responsible for effective development, implementation, designing, installing, managing and/or maintaining equipment which is used to monitor and control electrical systems, electrical machinery and electrical processes of Fauji Foods. He will lead electrical team for Asset care (Preventive and predictive maintenance) of Process and utilities Equipment in electrical scope; and ensure Building and facility are Maintained in standard. Executive electrical will have a team of diverse skills and manage power distribution, load management, electrical workshop and workshop team, electrical team and process troubleshooting activities. He will assist assistant manager in all the plant based electrical projects. He will strive his best to achieve plant KPI’s – Reduction of breakdowns through MTTR / MTBF approach, achieve best in class equipment maintenance, Power consumption within Budget and achieve inventory reduction in spare parts stores.
Key Responsibilty & Duties:
- Attempts all possible means of reducing equipment downtime and ensuring high plant availability.
- Prepare and plan preventive/predictive maintenance of all electrical systems installed.
- Responsible for maintaining electrical equipment in optimal condition.
- Prioritize, plan and oversee projects and workload for the assigned unit.
- Ensures a safe working environment and protocol.
- Act as a Management & Technical Representative for Fauji Foods Ltd.
- Builds and sustains a committed, cohesive and dynamic team.
- Ensures maintenance tasks are completed on time and with quality
- Facilitate capacity building of internal resource to required level.
- Report to top management on periodic basis of the progress and effectiveness of management system development, implementation, monitoring, review and improvement.
- Identify the key improvement areas, mentor and coach the team member to remove those performances staler. Conduct / coordinate management system training.
- Conduct stewardship with the team for Improvement plans/objective and departmental performance.
- Discuss planned and unplanned jobs undertaken with line Manager.
- Works with line Manager for project planning and execution.
- Assists line manager in planning and budget preparation processes.
- Ensures adequate inventories of spares and consumables are maintained.
- Places requisitions for purchase of required spares and consumables.
- Ensures necessary tools are available and maintained in good condition to all Technicians.
- Close coordination with other departments and businesses for effective communication.
Quality Assurance, Supply Chain, Finance, HCM , Corporate , Utility Dept.
3rd Party Calibration, Tetra Pak and related regulatory authorities.
- Should have good knowledge of H.T & L.T Electrical Equipments Connections H.T Transformers and Electrical Earthings systems, energy Efficient Motors / Pumps, etc.
- Should have ability to study the electrical drawings, selection of Cables sizes as per the connected loads and differences of Aluminum and Copper cablings, Joints, Electrical Structures, etc.
- Should have good knowledge of planning of Periodic Maintenance Calendar of all the Dairy Plant Equipments with Maintenance reports generation.
- 3-5 year’s relevant experience with sound knowledge in managing the electrical function and plant requirements.
- Must have worked in a high volume manufacturing process in a medium or heavy industry preferably FMCG.
- Should have to deal with Govt., Electrical Inspector for obtaining certifications and power related issues.
- Principles and practices of food manufacturing, including: food safety, quality, manufacturing concepts.
- Prepare electrical designs, equipment specifications and capital estimates for process upgrades, modifications to existing systems and installation / commissioning of new assets.
- Provide methods, equipment recommendations and standard operating practices to optimize processes and meet product specifications.
- Facilitate training as necessary.
- Ability to adapt to changing organizational and operational needs; ability to lead others through change.
- Extensive project management planning and oversight experience.
- Computer Skills including: Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, and Vision.
- Ability to manage a department operating budget.
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills with customers (internal and external) and vendors.
- Foster Competetive Intensity
- Inspire the Organization
- Develop & Exceute Strategy
- Create an Inclusive Culture
- Embrace & Lead the Change
Personal attributes/ Competencies:
- Able to work under stress, deliver initiatives on time. Ability to prioritize workload based upon the plant requirements and objectives.
- Good coordination skill and follow-up skill. Successful track record in man management in combination with proven record of task achievement
- Be creative and proactive contributor on the management team, focused on identifying opportunities to continue improvement
- Problem solving & safety skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Training and coaching