Purpose Of Job:
The position of Warehouse Officer is responsible for all aspects of warehouse functions including the receiving, storing, handling, and preparing of product for customer delivery while maintaining the warehouse in a safe and orderly fashion. Improving efficiency and accuracy in the management of inventory of Fauji Foods Limited.
Key Responsibilty & Duties:
- Receives material coming into the building by Production, QA, customers, or other warehouses accurately and promptly.
- Create and communicate a compelling supply chain vision that maximises the value of operation to create a competitive advantage.
- Examine incoming shipments; reject damaged items from Production & Customers. Appropriately report/record any discrepancies.
- To accurately place materials in racks or other designated storage areas in an orderly manner.
- Preparation of all shipping documentation ( Picking Stock in Staging Area).
- Ensure warehouse/equipment is maintained on a regular basis (Lifters, Reach Trucks & hand Pallets Trollies).
- Drive quality and regulatory controls, safety and security measures to be in place to achieve flawless execution and cost optimization.
Logistics, Production, QA, Safety Compliance, Sattelite Warehouse
Atleast 1-2 years experience of key position in the following functions:
- Supply Chain Management
- Warehouse / Inventory Management
Good knowledge of FMCG Inventory management network
Good knowledge of FMCG quality standards
Goods Knowledge of policy, procedures and systems
Good knowledge of safety standards
- Exceute Departmental Strategy
- Create an Inclusive Culture
- Embrace & spread the Change
Personal attributes/ Competencies:
- Team building and advanced coaching skills
- Demonstrated ability to motivate people
- Ability Monitoring stock levels
- Good communication skills