Under the overall supervision of the Program Manager, the cleaner will directly report to the respective Team Leader & Procurement and Logistics Assistant. The incumbent will be responsible for the cleanliness of the whole office. In particular, he will be responsible for:
I. Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Sweep, mop, wash, wax and polish floors
- Dust furniture, drapery, and upholstered furniture
- Change and distribute clean towels and toiletries
- Clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
- Clean and disinfect public areas such as Toilets, showers, and elevators
- Pick up debris and empty trash containers
- Clean windows, walls, ceilings and wash Kitchen utensils.
- sweeps walkways, driveways, and parking lots using the street sweeper, and picks up paper and rubbish, and empties garbage cans
- Assist in loading & unloading when & if required.
- Make & serve tea/coffee/Green tea to office staff & guests when & if required.
- Collect and Deliver Email/Documents as assigned.
- Operate the generator and look after its fueling.
- At times serve as a runner.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by supervisor
- Understanding hygienic principles during cleaning
- Having basic knowledge/understanding of cleaning IT equipment
- Friendly Communication skills with staff members
- Self-motivated and know what to clean at what time
III. Education and Experience
A matriculate of any; with at least 2 years’ experience in a multicultural organization is an advantage.
Working knowledge of English, Urdu, and Pashtu, or other languages spoken in the region will be an advantage