- Having a good knowledge of Oil and Gas sector.
- Developed a good marketing strategy for the company.
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching Oil and Gas industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential Oil and Gas JV partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Analyzing energy market strategies, and set the marketing goals to achieve the target.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Developing a business development strategy focused on financial gain.
- Developing and pursing new opportunities for the purpose promoting and marketing the Oil and Gas.
- Maintain the general (public) industry intelligence.
- Handles company’s internal communication of generic market information and trends.
- Provide input for market data files and perform portfolio analysis/target selection.
- Arranging business development meetings with prospective clients/investors.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and client/Investors satisfaction
- Strong command on using MS Office.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Others task assign by CEO and BOD.
Overall Experience: 17 Years
Relevant Experience: 4 Years
Qualification: MBA, MPA, MEM, BS Engineering or Equivalent