The Manager directly report to CEO.
- Advise on how to meet targets and create investment.
- Provide investment advice, tactics and recommendations.
- Use financial modeling to predict outcomes.
- Support in targeting and winning business.
- Liaise with all parties involved in transactions and assist with negotiations.
- Prepare legal documents and prospectuses.
- Assess and predict financial risks and returns.
- Liaise with accountants, lawyers, financial experts and regulatory bodies.
- Contribute to competitive bid proposals and formal presentations.
- Ensure the efficient and effective management of resources to achieve the target.
- Maintain effective networks, enhance relationships with others stakeholders.
- Deliver a full range of tax services in compliance with laws and regulations within timeframe.
- Provide innovative tax planning and review complex income tax returns.
- Identify and mitigate tax risk.
- Manage tax provision and tax compliance process.
- Manage and coordinate tax audits
- Maintain tax balances on general ledger
- Prepare all tax papers in regular basis and handle all information data requests.
- Others as directed by BoD, CEO, CFO & Manager F&A.
Overall Experience: 17 Years
Relevant Experience: 4 Years
Qualification: CA, CFA,MBA or Equivalent