The Manager directly report to CEO.
- The Manager of Joint Venture Accounting is responsible for managing all aspects of accounting and analysis for the company’s lodging and corporate joint ventures, including mixed-use ventures.
- The position is responsible for producing financial information needed by various stakeholders to effectively manage the business and meet reporting obligations.
- Ensure that the Company’s interests in joint ventures are properly accounted for and reported.
- Ensure that reporting obligations to partners, lenders and other key stakeholders are met in a timely and accurate manner.
- Development and maintain procedures to ensure accurate reporting for long range plan, budget and forecasting relating to the joint venture portfolio.
- Ensure proper controls are in place to effectively manage compliance of the joint venture portfolio.
- Supervise a team of accountants and coordinator to achieve accurate financial reporting.
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements.
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles.
- Coordinate and complete annual internal/external audits.
- Provide recommendations for JV partnership.
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions.
- Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy.
- Meet financial accounting objectives.
- Establish and maintain financial files and records to document transactions.
- Others as directed by BoD, CEO & CFO.
Overall Experience: 17 Years
Relevant Experience: 4 Years
Qualification: CA, CFA,MBA or Equivalent