- Primary responsibilities of the GM SCM are as follows:
- Manage and oversee overall supply chain operations including, purchasing and inventory of materials as well as selection of vendors.
- Make recommendations to improve productivity, quality and efficiency of operations.
- Prepare and implement procurement plans, frame/formal agreements associated with major projects or contracts as appropriate. Ensure in time delivery of materials and tools required by different operations of the company.
- Responsible for sourcing, negotiation and procurement of all company equipment, spares and third party services; primarily all direct materials in support of company’s management and maintenance activities.
- Others as directed by BoD, CEO & DCEO.
Overall Experience: 17 Years
Relevant Experience: 4 Years
Qualification: MBA, MPA, MEM, BS (Hons Sciences), BS Engineering or Equivalent/Retired Army Officer