- Responsible for day to day running/supervision of purchasing materials required for company operations.
- Ensure that all purchase orders are committed in accordance with company policy and recorded correctly.
- Liaise with vendors for processing non-conformance reports. This includes written communication with vendors to clarify corrective actions and appropriate close out.
- Responsible for assessment and evaluation of new suppliers and vendors.
- Maintain an approved and updated vendor list.
- Issue purchase orders for vendors.
- Expedite the supply of items in accordance with project schedules.
- Update and maintain statistical analysis in meeting company objectives.
- Others as directed by BoD, CEO, DCEO & GM SCM
Overall Experience: 15 Years
Relevant Experience: 4 Years
Qualification: MBA, MPA, MEM, BS (Hons Sciences), BS Engineering or Equivalent/Retired Army Officer