Relevant Experience: At least 3 years relevant experience of training programs/services promotion
Job Purpose: The incumbent will be responsible to market and promote the hospitality and vocational training among potential youth. Will build linkages with the employers/industry, identify jobs and internships and connect trained youth with respective industry. Conduct employability skills workshops and Labor Demand Survey of the hospitality industry in given region.
Main Responsibilities & Tasks:
Marketing and Promotion
To market and promote the skill training program among target youth by using electronic, print and social media to reach to the target audience
To conduct market intelligence survey, develop critical analysis and workable plan to achieve desired targets
To work on visibility and projection of the organization and its stakeholders
Particularly strengthen the branding of Hashoo Foundation and hospitality trades, partner organization and stakeholders in general
Maintaining the Data base and tracking
- Develop procedures for trainees profiling
- Maintain the data base of CVs of all registered trainees and walk-in clients in an accessible manner
- To compile the socio-demographic and training information of registered trainees
- To update the records of trained youth, industry/employers and track them on monthly basis
Job Searching and Placing
- To collect information on available jobs and share with the potential trainees
- To visit employer’s web sites, print media and job portals to identify relevant jobs in respective industry
- To visit employers on regular basis, introduce HF with due diligence & liaison to deploy trainees for hands on / on job as per HR requirements of company.
- Searching Jobs from newspapers, Magazines, Job portals and the social groups/other communities, share/ refer trainees according to their skills & level
- Take lead to ensure the compliance of deployment cycle as;
- Develop plan and arrange Job Fair under the given budget
Training & Development
- To identify training areas and help the trainees to prepare their CV/resume, interview skills, job hunting skills etc.
- To organize life skills session or vital job skills training in house as well as in hotel industry
- Counselling sessions to registered trainees about JPC services and its benefits
- Orientation to all walk-in clients about counselling and placement cell
- Advice and counsel students regarding career selection, job searches, internship
Promotion and Linkages
- Develop linkages with hospitality industry including hotels, restaurant, hospital etc
- To promote job placement cell on different plat forms and networks
- Visit different placement cells of various universities and colleges to develop the links
- Prepare and submit monthly report
- Master’s degree in Sales & Marketing
- At least 3 years relevant experience of training programs/services promotion.
- Well-developed interpersonal and team skills and proven ability to be flexible in demanding situations.
- Ability to use Adobe Photoshop, Coral draw and other applications/software.
- Good written and spoken English is essential.
- Competent IT skills.
- Well Groomed & excellent in relation building.
- Able to establish contacts and links in relevant industry.
Only Female candidates are eligible. Candidates meeting above criteria may apply.
Local candidates preferred.