The Program Development Coordinator will oversee the development and implementation of all project activities in the Lahore regional office.
- Oversee all technical implementation of activity cycle in regional offices.
- Manage implementation of all on going activities, to ensure the program activities are aligned with the Task Order/Scope of Work.
- Supervise program staff in the region.
- Identify program opportunities and potential local partners.
- Represent the program to Government, civil society, business community and our client to Develop and maintain critical relationships with all stakeholders including local and provincial governments, civil society organizations, media groups, and community influencers.
- Serve a leading role in strategic decision making with other managers
- Other duties as assigned by the DCOP.
- University degree in a relevant field. Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum Nine years of work experience and Five years of experience in grants management required.
- Relevant work experience on a USAID contract preferred.
- In-depth understanding of CVE preferred.
- Strong managerial experience of field teams required.
- Strong computer skills (MS Office suite) required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- English language fluency required. Punjabi language preferred