Management Position (Training & Development)
Shifa International Hospital
End Date: 09 Mar, 2018
to 7 years
Job Type :Full Time
Start Date :09 Feb, 2018
- BBA / MBA or any relevant degree
- Certified Trainer
- At least 5-7 years of relevant experience
- Track record in designing & executing successful training program
- Responsible for managing day to day operations, provide leadership, and give direction to all the Training & Development staff.
- Responsible for planning, formulating and execution of Training programs and is responsible to generate the best possible outcomes in order to increase the efficiency & effectiveness of all human resources.
- Manage a keen understanding of training trades, developments & best practices.
- Provide constructive feedback to participant & consult with departmental heads & team leaders to ensure that development needs are identified.
- Evaluate training needs of hospital and plan training calendar accordingly.
- Conduct employee engagement surveys & undertake various employees motivational activities.
- Research, design & develop relevant training materials (need based) through audio visual aids like power point presentations, use of training tools and techniques like videos as learning tools motivational activities, role plays, ice breakers, energizers for effective and result orientated trainings.
- Arrange for ongoing (in-house/ external) technical training & personal development issues and bring forth improvements in weak areas through in-house trainings, counseling etc.
- Assist Senior Management in organizing external training events/ courses with External Training houses / Consultancies to foster professionalism and meet operational requirements.
- Identify and access current & future training needs.
- Conduct effective induction and orientation session.
- Monitor & evaluate training programs effectiveness, success & ROI periodically & report them accordingly.
- Ability to Measure and Assess Staff Training Needs
- Strong Communication /Interpersonal and Leadership skills
- Effective training and presentation skills
- Good motivator
- Effective Time Manager
- Passion for Continuous Learning
- Innovative & Creative Thinking