Saving Lives, Uniting Peoples, and changing minds for healthy, safe and resilient communities
Leading humanitarian organization of Pakistan, Committed to prevent and alleviate human sufferings by mobilizing the power of humanity through volunteers
PRCS Fundamental Principles
Fundraising through public awareness and business initiatives.
Specific Duties, Responsibilities, and Accountabilities:
- Fundraising campaign i.e. New Year Appeal, Ramadan campaign, Road shows.
- Fundraising Events, engaging corporate and big donors.
- Public Fundraising through structured, convenient and self driven initiatives.
- Raising funds from service delivery in line with PRCS mandate.
- Revenue generation through business ventures complementary by PRCS thematic areas.
- Collaborates with Branches to determine needs and identify fundable projects fitting organizational strategies.
- Focused on donor stewardship, donor partnerships and being a point-of-contact for donors for the Pakistan Red Crescent.
- Initiate and maintain Donor Management System and all necessary file and record keeping for Partnerships and Resource Mobilization Departments (Online/Offline).
- Research, develop, and write proposals to secure grants from foundations and other grant-making organizations along with taking benefit of Corporate Social Responsibility policies of corporations across the country.
- Identifies, pursues, cultivates, and enhances relationships with private entities and various agencies, foundations, governments, INGOs, Corporations etc.. in support of funding needs.
- Assists with other fundraising projects as assigned.
- Any other duty assigned by the PRCS Senior Management.
Duties applicable to all staff
- Actively work towards the achievement of the PRCS goals.
- Abide by and work in accordance with Red Cross and Red Crescent principles.
- Perform any other work related duties and responsibilities that may be assigned by the PRCS Management.
- Masters degree /16 years education from HEC recognized Institution/University in Mass Communication, Business Administration, or related field.
- 07 years professional working experience of in Public Campaign and engagement for Fundraising.
- Experience of setting up and operating processes and systems to enable efficient organizational compliance with donor requirements.
- Advanced IT skills, including accounting and reporting.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English, Including strong presentation skills.
- Strong Customer service orientation is necessary.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work well within a team.
- Demonstrated initiatives and ability to handle deadlines, pressure and changing priorities with good judgment.
- Operational flexibility to meet sudden and unpredictable organizational needs, willingness to work outside standard established business hours.
Maximum age limit 45 years.