Summary of key functions
We're looking for a smart, inbound marketer to build and execute programs designed to increase results for our stakeholders. S/he ensures the success of organization key programs and large-scale projects. The position involves designing and implementing projects from the beginning phase to implementation stage.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Manage Stakeholders: Board Members - Mentors - Investors - Startups and other relevant stakeholders.
- Develops business proposals and prepares proposals to win new programs. Overseeing all activities associated with all programs in order to ensure goals are achieved.Coordinate the development, evaluation, and implementation of program goals, objectives, and activities as outlined.
- Expertise to plan and run multiple programs as well as regularly monitor & evaluate KPIs of assigned programs.
- Recognize the importance of staff engagement and participate/facilitate workshops/events that will drive service improvement.
- Planning and designing the program and proactively monitoring its progress, resolving issues and initiating appropriate corrective action.
- Defining the program's governance arrangements.
- Ensuring effective quality assurance and the overall integrity of the program - focusing inwardly on the internal consistency of the program, and outwardly on its coherence with infrastructure planning, interfaces with other programs and corporate, technical and specialist standards.
- Represent TiE at various events/seminars.
- Program budgeting specific to the domain of activity and its review for implementation/resource allocation.
- Planning event from start to finish according to requirements, target audience and objectives.
- Reporting and documentation development related to program and as required.
- Ecosystem Management: Post establishing a relationship, maintain contact and deepen relationships with partners.
- Ensure smooth coordination between Startup & Mentors for initial dialogues.
- Working with marketing lead to drive partnerships and engage start-ups and stakeholders.
Bachelor’s degree in management, business, or related field or diploma in project management.
- Have strong interpersonal skills - strong communication and being persuasive when needed to support our desired behavior and culture change.
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with investors, government bodies and other relevant stakeholders in order to define a working relationship.
- Proven experience in program management, stakeholder management skills and managing a team.
- The person should be able to thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment with the ability to work alone or in a team.
- Skilled in project management
- Knowledge of KPIs and marketing techniques for event management
- Knowledgeable in program management methodology and techniques; performance evaluation and change management principles
- In-depth knowledge of digital marketing practices
- Highly developed written and oral communication skills that include proposal writing.
- 1+ years experience in proposal writing preferred
- Previous Experience with USAID (desirable).
The interviews will be on a rolling basis. Females are encouraged to apply.