Summary of key functions:
We are looking for an experienced Marketing and Community Manager who will contribute to the development of the Company’s online marketing and outreach strategies. Foster a sense of community around the brand at both the brand properties and on the web at large by building relationships. S/he will work closely with the Executive Director to ensure that the goals of the program are met.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Content creation: writing blog posts, articles, newsletters, communications materials, and material for social media channels.
- Social media marketing: creating, managing and growing the company's presence through blogs, Twitter, Facebook, and other strategically relevant online properties.
- Events: Planning events, coordination with the marketing agencies and participation in all the industry events for TiE.
- Public relations: managing incoming media requests and building relationships with industry journalists; creating, executing and measuring media campaigns.
- Customer relations: responsible for customer support, answering questions however they come in (phone, e-mail, social media) and managing any online feedback forums.
- Communications/marketing strategy: creating strategic marketing/communications plans, program and outreach strategies for investors, to provide direction for TiE’s public-facing communications
- Business development: Marketing and business promotion plan and implementation for various services.
Masters or similar degree in Marketing.
- Minimum Experience: 6 Years with at least 4 years in NGO / Social organizations.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Ability to write proposals
- Excellent partnership building, communication,and management skills to work with the local communities, NGOs, and development partners.
- Hardworking, commitment, ability to communicate and self- motivated person.
- Comfortable working with all levels of stakeholders with the same degree of professionalism.
- Excellent writing skills, a background in journalism or experience with writing help since you will be creatingcontent for TiE.
- Innovative and creative thought process.
The interviews will be on a rolling basis. Females are encouraged to apply.