Under the supervision of the Program Coordinator Quality Assurance and Control, with the guidance from the Chief Migration Health officer, (CMHO) for technical matters and administrative matters, the incumbent will be responsible for doing quality control. In particular she/he will:
Medical Assessments Portfolio:
- Responsible to receive electronic and hard copies of Immigration medical files after completion by Panel Physicians along with mailing list.
- Responsible to respond the queries for medical files and keeping track of follow up cases.
- Prepare the Health manifests of refugees to Departure Health Check for Australia.
- When required make entries in Mimosa and responsible for client’s queries for their case on phone and reply e-mails.
- Responsible for scrutiny of all medical files and complete the full process of medical file for Quality Control which includes ensuring the completion of each column of the file on paper based or in designated electronic database of MiMOSA and eMedical.
- Submission of all abnormal noted files for further review by Quality Control in charge Physician for final decision.
- Support in documentation of MHD Pakistan ISO 9001-2015 certificate.
- Prepare and compile all ISO 9001-2015 document master file according to ISO 9001-2015 Certificate standards.
- Maintain the proper log of all incoming and dispatching of the medical documents and prepare the weekly and monthly report of all QC done files.
- Prepare weekly and monthly report of all checked files with number and errors.
- Support colleagues in preparation of presentation and draft documents for IOM when needed.
- Any other job as assigned (particularly call center or client registration) by Program Coordinator/ Chief Medical Officer.
- University Bachelors degree (Graduate);
- Minimum of 2 years work experience;
- Working knowledge of filing procedures.
- Good interpersonal Communications and working knowledge of English Language.