Under the direct supervision of the Chief Medical Officer on technical matters and the Chief of Mission IOM Pakistan, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing Call Centre support to the Immigration Health Assessment Programs for empaneled host migrant countries, she/he will:
- Handle the calls in a professional manner by managing special telephone tasks such as receiving messages, call transfers, holds, call backs, unintentional dis-connections and interruptions.
- Scheduled appointments for migration health assessment countries through telephone calls and emails.
- Communicate and confer with customers by using official software.
- Able to successfully transcript all relevant information to the database with accuracy receiving information through telephone calls and emails.
- Keep record of individual daily activity and report to the supervisor on daily basis.
- Capable of working under pressure with a client centric environment.
- Stay updated with the knowledge of each service, protocol, staff rules and regulations.
- Any other duties assigned by the supervisor/CMO
Qualifications and skills:
- Education: Graduate
- Minimum two years’ working experience in Call Center
- Strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills, as they have to perform various tasks using all these proficiencies.
- Computer literacy: intermediate-level user or higher.
- Typing skills: speed 200 symbols/min and higher.
- Good knowledge of English and Urdu.