Under and the direct supervision of the Head of Office, with guidance from the Chief Medical Officer and overall supervision of the Chief of Mission, the incumbent will be responsible for the house keeping support of clinical assessment of the applicants at the office. In particular he will:
- Assist applicants during screening process at the office premises.
- Sweep, mop, wash, wax and polish floors
- Dust furniture, draperies and upholstered furniture
- Change and distribute clean towels and toiletries
- Stock linen closet and supplies area
- Clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances, clean and disinfect public areas such as Toilets.
- Pick up debris and empty trash containers
- Perform minor maintenance related tasks as required.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Administrative Assistant / Head of office
Qualifications and skills:
- Education : Secondary school certificate / Matric
- Good knowledge of English and basic computer knowledge
- Good oral communication skills, Friendliness and Patience
- Ability to systematize office stock and keep it in order.