The main purpose of this position is to oversee and supervise the project activities in [Location]. The position will also be responsible for reporting on the progress of project activities to the program coordinator.
- Provide assistance to Sr. Project Manager for implementation, monitoring, and evaluation of ARC education project
- Support Sr. Project Manager in program, financial, procurement planning and implementation
- Support Sr. Project Manager in grant management in coordinated way with the help of support functions
- Coordinate and liaison with partner NGOs and/or CBOs, district administration, education departments at districts and provincial level, PDMA and other project stake holders to ensure quality implementation and output in relation to agreed project objectives.
- Collect and Analyze relevant project data.
- Provide facilitation in assessments, data collection, baselines, KAP surveys and evaluation etc.
- Conducting regular monitoring Field visits of ARC targeted Project areas.
- Provide orientations on project as per proposals to staff members internally and externally as and when needed.
- Ensure effectiveness of project activities on weekly/ monthly basis and submit weekly/ monthly, Quarterly and Annual Progress reports as per set indicators and targets of project to Programs Head in Islamabad.
- Collaborate with the Finance/Admin and Logistics to ensure that project supplies and resources are available in a timely manner to support project implementation.
- Support exchange visits to share information, identify best practices and challenges and enhance collaboration and networking among partners.
- Provide support and guidance to other ARC staff to assist in their capacity-building activities.
- Regularly report to the DCoPo in all activities, weekly, bi-monthly & monthly with progress, achievements, bottlenecks to document challenges and lesson learned.
- Assist with any other duties as deemed necessary by the DCoP
- Master’s degree in Social Sciences or in a relevant subject.
- At least 05 years’ experience in implementation of protection and programs and conducting trainings.
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication and report writing skills.
- Experience of networking with Government Line departments/ district administration and donor liaison.
- Excellent analytical skills and working knowledge of SPSS/STATA