2 to 5 Years experince in Monetoring and Evaluation (Program / project side or Founadation/NGO Sector)
The successful candidates for this position under direct supervision of the designated supervisor will be responsible for entering Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) data. S/he will also be responsible for other related M&E tasks including assistance in cleaning data and reporting.
Main Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Implement the Monitoring Evaluation Accountability and Learning (MEAL) system in the Program and Projects.
- Conduct regular monitoring visits to Program and Project sits. Provide recommendations to the staff for effective implementation of activities to the Program/ project objectives.
- Regular follow up and report on the compliance status of monitoring visit recommendations for quality assurance and effective implementations.
- Coordinate quarterly data collection and analysis of findings and report to the program/project and relevant core management team.
- With MEAL core office team, technical guideline, prepare support and participate in conducting Baseline surveys / end line, assessments/ studies and Programme/ Project evaluation (both external and internal)
- Responsible for training and supervision of survey teams required for evaluating program effects and impacts.
- To prepare and review detailed implementations plans, work break down as per Program/ Projects requirements.
- Assist the Regional Programme Manager in designing MEAL formats.
- Prepare and compile the consolidated report of accountability to beneficiaries analysis (as and when required).
- Developed and share a detailed MEAL report on monthly basis with Core MEAL section and Regional Program Manager.
- Assist the Project Manager to assist in developing Power Point presentations for donors and other stakeholders as and when required
Other Responsibilities as Representative of Social Welfare Programme
- Conduct Interviews and assessment of beneficiaries/ new applicant
- Conduct follow up/ monitoring visits.
- Maintain accurate record of all cases and update beneficiaries files.
- Ensure documentation of new cases and proper file maintenance (soft, hard, and MIS base).
- Follow up of monthly / weekly payments records from finance department.
- Prepare case study of each beneficiary/ new applicant.
- Coordinate with Core Office SWP team on weekly base.
Desired Education, Skills and Qualifications:
- 16 years education from an HEC recognized university preferably in business operations management, social/development studies or in Information Management
- Good oral and written communication skills in English
- Command on MS Office