Qualification: DAE (Mechanical) from a recognized institute
Experience: Minimum 05 to 08 years relevant experience in oil and gas sector, fertilizer, chemical or petrochemical industry.
- Maintenance and troubleshooting experience of rotary and stationary equipments, like turbo expander, gas turbines, reciprocating gas compressors, centrifugal / rotary pumps, air compressor, vessels, columns, heat exchangers etc.
- Well conversant with industrial codes / standards related to mechanical installations.
- Well conversant with CMMS / inventory modules.
- Should have good knowledge of safety procedures related to mechanical jobs and equipments in oilfield industry.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Preventive & predictive maintenance of rotary & stationary machinery
- Installation commissioning of related machinery and plants
- Establishes and monitors programs for critical equipment analysis and condition monitoring techniques
- Maintaining records, documentation and report writing of related equipments and plants
- HSE Compliance