Qualification: DAE (Electronics / Instrument) from a recognized institute
Experience: Minimum 05 to 08 years relevant experience in oil and gas sector, fertilizer, chemical or petrochemical industry.
- Should have sound knowledge and skills for maintenance and troubleshooting of instrumentation including control valves, transmitters, switches, solenoid valves etc.
- Troubleshooting & calibration experience on Emerson Gas Chromatograph & Flow computers (FloBoss FB 103/107), control valve, level transmitters etc.
- Experience of LPG filling machines maintenance would be additional advantage.
- Experience of power generation and distribution system, variable frequency drives, switch gears, motors will be additional advantage.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform maintenance of instruments according to preventive maintenance plan. Maintain up-to-date calibration and testing of instruments.
- Troubleshoot instrumentation problems & issues, develop alternatives, and propose & implement solutions for long-term reliability.
- Maintain record & history of instruments.
- Assist the engineer in spares arrangements and budget preparation and monitoring.
- Ensure all work is performed in accordance with applicable Environmental, Health, Safety, & ISO standards and codes.
- Read, understand & develop drawings including P&IDs, schematics and connection diagrams.
- Perform the troubleshooting and rectification of faults of instruments.
- Identify and investigate breakdown or malfunctioning of instruments.
- Handling of emergencies and trouble shooting of faults.
- Compliance to PPEs and PTW system.
- Preparation of daily progress reports, monthly major jobs and KPIs.
- Manage manpower, logistics and spares during the emergency.
- Fully utilize capabilities of maintenance staff.